To visit Mother Meera’s School in Madanapalle, India, either for the purpose of attending Meditations with Mother and /or volunteering work, certain requirements by the Government of India have to be met:
- To attend Meditations with Mother, find dates and make reservation here.Attendance of Meditation does not include lodging at the Ashram. You will have to find your own lodging unless you are an accepted volunteer.
- After acquiring your VISA, fill out the C-Form here. Your reservation is only completed when you have submitted the C-Form! Also, attach a recent passport photo, when sending the form.
- Bring the following items with you:
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Visa
- An official document displaying your home address (passport, ID card)
- If you want to volunteer, which is recommended, visit www.mothermeera.school.
Arrival time: Meditation starts at 7 pm local time, do NOT arrive before 6:30 pm. Be in time, but not early. Also note, that Mother is NOT available for interviews or talk.
Please note, that due to unknown work commitments of Mother, meditations with her could be canceled short notice. When traveling from afar, best phone before. See the phone number below.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remembrance of Mr. Reddy, Paramatma Dari,