Some of the names of buttons have changed, they are corrected in the subtitles.
1. Firstly sign up as user (register an account).* 2. Find the confirmation email, and click on activation link (check Spam)* 3. Login. 4. Left side top: set date or country filter. 5. Left side: select session(s), little wheel turning means: not yet confirmed. 6. Right side: add additional attendees, if needed. 7. Right side: Click on “save registration“. You’re done! (* Only for the first time)
Please do not attend Darshan if you have a serious cold!
View ourinformation about Children and wheelchair users. Download the PDF to get familiar with the Darshan-Procedure. Special notice for Darshan first-time visitorsat Schloss Schaumburg This is a slightly more elaborate tutorial, how to register, make a reservation or change it, add friends. There is an even more complete FAQ here. If you have problems, you can also contact us through our contact form.
1 – STEP 1 – SIGN UP AS A USER: click here. Fill out the form, submit it. You will receive an email to confirm the account (check your spam folder in case you don’t see the email). Click on the link in the email, to confirm your account – unless you do this you will not be able to login, as your account is not activated!
2 – STEP 2 – YOU ARE ALREADY A USER: log in here, with your email and password. You can now make reservations, see below.
3 -Forgot password? Forgot password or directly here , enter your email and a password will be sent to you. Please also check the Spam filter of your mailbox.
Making a booking: When you are logged in, navigate to the event on the Darshan list on the left side: At the top of the left column, under ‘country’ select your country, where you want to visit the Darshan, for example ‘Australia’ , and you will see the list of Darshan sessions in this country. Alternatively, you can also click into the date field next to Today on the top left, and filter a specific date.
Then below, on the left side, click on the actual session you want to visit. Then on the right side, you will see your booking details. You can now add accompanying persons, one by one. Click on ‘save registration’ to conclude the process.
Do not forget to press the green button Save registration on the right side.
Log in with your email and password here – you can cancel your reservation, change the date, or add additional participants or unsubscribe.
1. In general – to change a session: Under ‘my upcoming sessions‘ click on ‘edit’ or the session itself. You can now change the session registration:
2. To cancel the session: Click directly on ‘cancel session‘ , and confirm the upcoming dialogue, and the session will be canceled.
3. To move a session: first cancel the old session, as described above, then make a new registrations, as described under B) here
4. Change session attendees: Mark or unmark the box in front of the name of the accompanying person. To add a new person click on ‘+ add attendee’ Then, after you are done, save the changes by clicking on ‘update registration’. It is also possible, to unmark yourself, if for a particular session, only your friends are coming.
Don’t forget to click on the green button Update registration !
Help and Email
Do you have problems with the reservation or signing-up? Go through the answers of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) . If you are unfamiliar with computers, please contact us at: