Mother Meera’s School in India has it’s own website. Please visit here first:
To see when Mother visits India, refer to our calendar overview – where you can also make bookings:
Meditations with Mother in India
To visit Mother Meera’s School in Madanapalle, India, either for the purpose of attending meditations or volunteering work, certain requirements by the Government of India have to be met:
- Attendance of Meditation does not include lodging at the Ashram. You will have to find your own lodging (see Hotels ) unless you are an accepted volunteer.
- If you want to volunteer, visit www.mothermeera.school, which contains a volunteer form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also write for questions you have related to volunteering and planning your visit.
- After acquiring your Visa, fill out our C-Form. Also, attach a recent passport photo, when sending the form. (this does not apply for Indian nationals)
- Bring the following items with you: (this does not apply for Indian nationals)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Visa
- An official document displaying your home address (passport, ID card)
Arrival time: Meditation starts at 7 pm local time, do NOT arrive before 6:30 pm. Be in time, but not early. Also note, that Mother is NOT available for interviews or talk.
Please note, that due to unknown work commitments of Mother, meditations with her could be canceled short notice. When traveling from afar, best phone before. See the phone number below.
Email Contact: email@example.com
Remembrance of Mr. Reddy, Paramatma Dari,
For the Madanapalle Meditations with Mother you can contact this number (once the meditations started): +91 94-93-628108
Find a list of Hotels >> in Madanapalle .